- 1 piece of card stock or piece of cardboard.
- Optional: Coloring page and glue.
- Your imagination!
- Draw a Picture. Use a pencil to draw the outline of the picture you want. You could also glue on a coloring page from a coloring book.
- Color in the Picture. Use markers to fill in your picture. It’s okay to color in details and put stickers on.
- Take a Picture of Your Puzzle so you can make sure you know how to put it together when its puzzle time.
- Draw the Puzzle Pieces. Don’t make too many pieces and remember to make sure your picture doesn’t have any blank pieces.
- Cut the Puzzle Pieces. You might want to ask a parent to do this part because you need to be careful with the scissors and sometimes it’s hard to cut the puzzle pieces evenly.
- Put Together Your Puzzle and See if it Works!
Did you like this project? If you tried it out, post pictures of your puzzle, so I can see it! Ours was an Easter puzzle, but you can make it any holiday or imagined picture you want.